BitcoinCash Node at BitHash has been upgraded to 23.0.0
This is a major release of Bitcoin Cash Node that implements the May 15, 2021 Network Upgrade.
This upgrade will remove the unconfirmed chain limit and enable transactions with multiple OP_RETURN outputs.
This version contains many corrections and improvements, such as:
- Introducing the Double Spend Proof (beta) feature compatible with other clients
- Removing the limits on number of unconfirmed ancestors and descendants, and the limits on the byte size of these chains
- Raising the default soft limit for block generation to 8MB
- Adding support for multiple OP_RETURN standardness (within existing data carrier size)
- Removal of CPFP functionality
- Changes in mempool eviction order
- New ZMQ functionality (related to dsproof)
- Minor RPC additions and changes (incl. dsproof related)
- Minor changes in error codes
- Improving the graphical user interface
- Extension of software expiry timeframe (to 15 May 2022)
- Switch from C++14 to C++17
Users who are running any of our previous releases (0.22.x) are urged to upgrade to v23.0.0 ahead of May 2021.
BitHash Cryptocurrency Exchange was established in 2016 in Singapore with more than 100 pairs available for trading cryptocurrency — Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Dash (DASH), EOS (EOS), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC).
Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahé, Seychelles
PHOENIX TRADING SOLUTIONS LTD.
IBC NO 214028